CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
The BAC Interior Design Society is looking for individuals to serve on the 2011-12 Board. The positions of President, Vice President – IIDA (IIDA BAC Chapter President), Treasurer, and Publicity & Web Coordinator will be open.
To nominate an individual or yourself for a position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief nomination statement and photo by Friday, July 15, 2011.
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at the BAC, with 2 prior semesters of full-time enrollment
- Maintain a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Maintain Practice Compliance: all modes of practice assessment are up to date
- Not delayed in the portfolio review sequence and schedule: meaning a student’s path to graduation is not being delayed by the submission or resubmission of a portfolio
- Currently a member of ASID and/or IIDA.
Specific Eligibility Requirements:
-In addition to the above requirements, the President must have served on the BAC Interior Design Board for a minimum of 1 semester.
-In addition to the above requirements, the Vice President – IIDA (IIDA BAC Chapter President), must be a member of IIDA.
-In addition to the above requirements, it is suggested that the Publicity & Web Coordinator have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite or the like.