Frame My Future Scholarship Contest

Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
Entry Period: October 18, 2011 - March 6, 2012

The Frame My Future Scholarship Contest is not your typical chance to win scholarship money for school...there are no long forms to fill out or an extensive list of requirements that you need to meet. It's meant to be a fun and creative way to earn scholarship money.

To enter this contest, create an original entry piece that shares with us what you want to achieve in your personal and professional life after college. Follow the theme: This is how I Frame My Future.

Your creation must be submitted through the online entry form, within one image, in a .JPG or .PNG format, and must be fully viewable and/or readable online. The entry form also includes a section to submit a short accompanying description of your entry piece (maximum of 500 characters).

$6,000 in Scholarships will be given out in 2012! We will be awarding $1,000 scholarships to five success-driven students!

One of these five students (Grand Prize Winner) will also earn a matching $1,000 donation for their 2012-2012 attended college or university! This donation goes to the school's general scholarship endowment fund, on behalf of the Grand Prize Winner.

All 24 Finalists (5 Scholarship Winners and remaining 19 Finalists) will also receive a commemorative Frame My Future frame featuring their entry.

For more info, click here.

Comments