IFDA Part Time Interior Design Student Scholarship
Applications due between March 1 - March 31, 2012
The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) Educational Foundation Board of Trustees have added a scholarship for a part time undergraduate student enrolled in a continuing interior design or related program at an accredited school.
Application accepted each year between March 1 and no later than March 31. Results announced by July 31. See application form for further requirements.
All applicants must have completed four design courses in post secondary education at the time of application and are majoring in Interior Design or a closely related field. The scholarship applicant must be currently enrolled in at least two courses as a part-time student.
The completed application packet must include:
1) A sealed transcript of course work that verifies full-time status with your GPA. (May be sent separately.)
2) Four copies each the following:
- The completed Application Form
- A 200-400 word essay explaining your long and short-term goals, extra curricular activities, volunteer work, and what led you to pursue a career in this field;
- Copies of two to three different examples of your original design work (digital color copies preferred or CD);
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor or instructor on official school stationery
For more information on this scholarship, click here.