Want a chance to work in New York this summer? Skidmore, Owings + Merrill LLP, is now accepting applications for their 2012 New York Summer Internship Program.
Position Duration: May 31 – August 23, 2012
Location: New York, New York
- Performs work on basic segments of a project.
- Assists in general preparation of design and construction documents and models.
- Performs basic documentation and presentation work.
- Develops understanding of building materials, details, and construction techniques.
- Adheres to procedures and directions.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2012, by 9am
All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume, as well as five to eight pages of work samples. For more information or to apply for this position click here. Applications by postal mail or email will not be accepted.