Vercille Voss Graduate Student Scholarship -$2000
The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) Illinois Chapter initiated the Vercille Voss Graduate Student Scholarship in memory of Vercille Voss, longtime chapter member and mentor to new members and students. The applicant must be enrolled as a part-time or full-time graduate student at an accredited university.
Application accepted each year between March 1 and no later than March 31. Results announced by July 31. See application form for further requirements.
All applicants must have completed four design courses in post secondary education at the time of application and are majoring in Interior Design or a closely related field.
The completed application packet must include:
- A sealed transcript of coursework that verifies full-time status with your GPA. (May be sent separately.)
- A letter of acceptance to graduate school (for an applicant entering the graduate program in the fall) as proof of enrollment.
And four (4) copies each the following:
-The completed Application Form
- A 200-400 word essay explaining your long and short-term goals, extra curricular activities, volunteer work, and what led you to pursue a career in this field
- Copies of two to three different examples of your original design work (digital color copies preferred or CD)
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor or instructor on official school stationery
For more information on this scholarship, click here.