- Scholarships are awarded on a merit basis to full time undergraduates or graduates who are American citizens or permanent residents, preferably of Polish heritage.
- Completed application;
- Original school transcripts, sent directly from the school;
- Detailed resume;
- An essay “Why should I receive the scholarship” (200-400 words);
- An article (up to 700 words) on any subject about Poland;
- Three original recommendation letters from teachers or others who are familiar with the academic background and the applicant’s plans for the future. These letters must be originals on letterhead stationery, signed and mailed by faculty directly to the Institute. No copies, faxes or unsigned letters will be accepted.
- $10.00 check or money order as a non-refundable processing fee.
All required materials must be in hand no later than June 28, 2012 - no exceptions. Decisions will be made by August 9th. All applicants will be notified by mail of their status as soon as possible after that date.
Scholarship applications may be obtained by downloading them from www.ampolinstitute.org or by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a request to: Scholarship Applications, The American Institute of Polish Culture, 1440 79th Street Causeway, Suite 117, Miami, FL 33141-3555.
If you have any questions, please contact 305-864-2349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.