2012 - 2013 IDS Board Nominations

Congratulations to those who were nominated for a position on the 2012 - 2013 BAC Interior Design Society Board. Elections will be happening soon, so keep checking the blog for the voting link.

Please note: only current (fall 2011 and/or spring 2012) BAC students who are paid members of ASID and/or IIDA are eligible to vote in this election.

Candidates
President: Nicole LaPietra
Vice President ASID: Elizabeth Spatola
Vice President IIDA: Jamie Stuono
Web Marketing Coordinator: Sarah Lyman
Print Marketing Coordinator: Helen Vetter

Statement from Elizabeth Spatola
Over the past three semesters that I have been at the BAC, I have become more aware of and involved in groups, projects, events and everything the school has to offer.  I would like to continue that involvement and be the VP - ASID for the Interior Design Society.  I have so much enthusiasm for my education and career as an Interior Designer, and I would like to take that enthusiasm and put it into being the student representative for ASID.

ASID has so many amazing resources and events for students and I want to help each ID student at the BAC take advantage of that.  As the student representative to ASID New England, I would work to coordinate student involvement with experienced members of ASID so we can learn from them and what they have accomplished during their careers.  Being a part of IDS, ASID and IIDA is a great way for us to be involved as we start out in our careers, and I hope to help BAC ID students make the most of every opportunity that ASID has to offer.