Interior Design Career Day Student Competition
Submit by October 8, 2012 at 5 pm
E-mail submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Interior Design Career Day is pleased to announce the 3rd annual student competition honoring advanced interior design students excellence in design
1. Students must be currently enrolled in an interior design program and have completed 2 years of study
2. Any academic project of any size, location, scope is eligible
3. Must be an individual student project. Team projects will not be accepted
4. Completed entry must be submitted to email@example.com by 5pm on October 8th.
5. Student must be present at Career Day
1st place: $400 scholarship
2nd place: $200 scholarship
Winning students will be awarded a yearlong membership to the organization of their choice. ASID, IIDA, NKBA, or FIDA
There is none! This year's competition is free for all those eligible!
Submission shall consist of up to ten 11 x 17 PDF slides (landscape) that include the following:
-Design Statement (250 word maximum) describing the project and design concept.
-(2) rendered perspectives
-Date of completion
-Each student must included their name, school & grade level in the body of the email used to submit their entry. The winners are determined by a panel of design professionals and educators.
Please take note of the 11 x 17 size requirement and PDF format for this years competition submissions. Based on the digital manner in which the panel will review submissions - this format will allow efficiency and clarity during the judging process. Each submission should contain 1 complete PDF file containing all submission pages and requirements.
-Ability to translate concept into a successful design solution
-Level of complexity
-Effectiveness of design
For more info, click here.