Self-Service Online Registration Instructions
Phone support: 617.585.0135
- Log into http://selfservice.the-bac.edu
- Select "Register For Degree Courses" towards the bottom of the page.
- If you have a stop on your account, please contact the department indicated in order to resolve the matter.
- If your account is clear, you may select "2013/Fall."
- Select “Course Search” on the left hand side or "Section Search" in the middle of the webpage.
- Make sure the Period field is set to "2013 Fall."
- Make certain the "Registration Type" is set to "Degree Programs."
- Search for courses.
- When you locate the proper course, click on the "Add" button on the right.
- A verification box will appear. Click "Hide" in upper right corner in order to proceed with adding additional courses. Click "New Search" on the left in order to conduct another search.
- PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT THE REGISTRATION TYPE IS SET TO DEGREE PROGRAMS and that the period field is set to "2013 Fall." Please be certain that you are searching on "Degree Programs" and "2013 Fall" with each new course search.
- When you are ready to check out, click on "Proceed to Registration" in the verification box.
- Review your schedule and if it is correct, click "Next."
- The next screen will ask you to finalize the registration by clicking "Finish."
- If you receive a pop-up that says "Is the credit card information you have provided correct? If you proceed your credit card will be charge the amount indicated" you may ignore it and click "Ok." You have not entered your credit card information, and you will not be charged (you have already paid).
- Hit the "Finish" button to complete the registration.
- If you decide to make changes to your schedule, click "Modify your schedule for 2013/Fall."
- In order to print your schedule, click "View Schedule," or by accessing the "Classes" tab and following the links for "Schedule" and then "Student Schedule."