January 2014 New Student Orientation
Student Ambassadors Wanted!
The Boston Architectural College is seeking highly-motivated, friendly students to serve as Student Ambassadors for January 2014 New Student Orientation (NSO).
New Student Orientation is designed to expose incoming students to the BAC experience and design community via: firm visits, design exercises, and social events. Current students are needed to facilitate these efforts and serve as Student Ambassadors to the BAC.
Student Ambassadors are expected to:
- Be in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA
- Be connected with Practice, although not necessarily in a position for Practice credit
- Have completed at least two prior semesters at the BAC
- Attend the Student Ambassador Training
- Commit to both New Student Orientation dates
- Sign a contract for the position, to be financially compensated
Student Ambassadors need to participate on the following dates:
- Student Ambassador Training: Tuesday, January 7 from 5:30 - 7 pm
- New Student Orientation: Thursday, January 9 from 8 am - 7 pm and Friday January 10 from 8 am - 5 pm
To apply, please submit an application + resume to Meredith Spinnato, Associate Director of Admissions by 5 pm on Friday, November 1, 2013. Interviews will be conducted prior to the end of the fall semester.