Atelier, the Student Government at Boston Architectural College, currently has 2 open Representative positions on the board. Candidates are sought to fill the position for the spring 2014 semester.
Atelier is one of the best ways to get involved in the school's happenings, connect with other students, and learn the inner workings of the school and of your education.
- Represent the student body as a whole;
- Serve as a committee chairperson for at least one committee;
- Accept additional responsibilities, depending on the need of the Atelier Board;
- Attend all Atelier meetings.
Stipulations of Running for Atelier Representative
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student, with two prior semesters of full-time enrollment
- Maintain a 3.0 minimum cumulative G.P.A.
- Maintain Practice Compliance: all modes of practice assessment such as skill level are up to date.
- Not delayed in the portfolio review sequence and schedule: meaning a student’s path to graduation is not being delayed by the submission or re-submission of a portfolio.
Make a difference! Consider becoming a candidate for Student Representative on Atelier.
To run for the open Student Representative position, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 12 pm (noon), with your name, contact information, and a small paragraph describing why you are a good candidate for the position.
A Special Election will be held on Sunday, February 9, 2014 at the Atelier Board Meeting, and candidates will be contacted by 5 pm on Monday, February 10, 2014. Candidates will be expected to attend the board meeting on Sunday February 23, 2014 from 9 - 10:30 am.