Customizing AutoCAD Workshop
Saturday, April 12, 2014, 1-4 pm
Room 401, 320 Newbury Street
- User interface adaptations to put the commands you use at your fingertips: custom toolbars, custom ribbons, command alias, osnap override keys;
- Simple LISP programs to make the commands work your way;
- Examples from the instructor's own collection with the thinking behind them.
- Give the student the ability to take a 3d model from an arbitrary program into 3ds Max and generate go9od looking daylight renderings with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of impact.
- Introduction to basic rendering concepts that are common to all rendering engines: materials, mapping, lighting, cameras, composition, post production.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Learning Resource Center and Atelier
Please note: these workshops are not intended to replace a course, and attendance does not count for course credit.