Summer 2014 Student Ambassadors Wanted
Application Deadline - 6pm on Tuesday, April 15th
The Boston Architectural College is seeking highly-motivated, friendly students to serve as Student Ambassadors for summer 2014 New Student Orientations (NSO). Candidates will need to be available the following dates:
Student Ambassador Training:
July 8 from 6-7pm (Tuesday)
New Student Orientations:
July 10 & 11 (Thursday/Friday)
August 7 & 8 (Thursday/Friday)
NSO is designed to expose incoming students to the BAC experience and design community via: firm visits, design exercises, and social events. Current students are needed to facilitate these efforts and serve as Student Ambassadors to the BAC.
Student Ambassadors are expected to:
- Be in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA;
- Be connected with Practice, although not necessarily in a position for Practice credit;
- Have completed at least two semesters at the BAC;
- Attend the Student Ambassador Training (date listed above);
- Commit to both NSO sessions (dates listed above; 1st day from 8am-7pm AND 2nd day from 8am-5pm);
- Sign a contract for the position, to be financially compensated.
Please submit an application + resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6pm on Tuesday, April 15th
Interviews will be conducted prior to the end of the semester.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: email Meredith Spinnato, Associate Director of Admissions at: email@example.com.