100 Mass Ave Yard Sale :: Everything Must Go!
Friday, July 25, 2014 from 9 AM - 5 PM
The last phase of staff moves will take place tomorrow. Thanks to all for your patience during this process. Once we have cleared all of the furniture required for staff/ classroom relocations we will have surplus items that will need to find a new home.
On Friday, July 25 from 9:00AM-5:00PM we will unlock rooms at 100 Mass. Ave. 3rd, 4th and 5th floors. Any items in those unlocked rooms are surplus and available for you to take home if you wish. There will be no charge for anything you want to take home that day. Anything remaining will be disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.
So here are the rules:
- Any unlocked room that you see something in that you want, tag it and take it away.
- The item(s) must be removed between 9:00-5:00 on Friday only. After that date it will be gone.
- No Facilities department help will be available for you to move, lift, pack or otherwise handle the items.
- The Facilities department will have a staff member available to operate the freight elevator for you, as the passenger elevator will not be available for moving items.
- Enjoy what you take home.