Campus Notice :: Office Location Changes
Dear BAC Community,
We are in the process of creating exciting new spaces on campus this summer. The changes will take place in phases during the month of July. Please note the following:
CHANGES ALREADY IN EFFECT
- Practice – now located on the 5th floor of 320 Newbury. Take a right off the elevator and follow to the end of the corridor
- Interior Architecture – located on the 3rd floor of 320 Newbury. Take a right off the elevator and go halfway down the corridor
- President's Office, Institutional Advancement and External & Government Relations – located on the 3rd floor of 322 Newbury Street (formerly Practice department). Take a left off the elevator on the 3rd floor, turn left into the north stairwell.
CHANGES BEGINNING JULY 24TH
- Finance and Administration offices – moving to the ground floor of 951 Boylston Street. From the main entrance of 951 Boylston Street, go down the stairs adjacent to the security desk.
- Student Financial Services offices – moving to 955 Boylston Street. From the 951 Boylston Street main entrance, go up the ramp adjacent to the security desk and take the elevator down two stops. Use the side door in the elevator to gain entry to these offices.
CHANGES BEGINNING FALL 2014 SEMESTER
- Interior Architecture and Landscape Architecture Capstone Studio – moving to the 3rd floor of 320 Newbury. Take a right off the elevator and go to the end of the corridor to room 307A.
- Architecture Thesis & Degree Project Studio – moving to the 2nd floor of 951 Boylston Street. From the main entrance of 951 Boylston Street, go up the ramp adjacent to the security desk and take the elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor.