2014 AIA New England Conference
September 26-28, 2014
Join us at the historic Biltmore Hotel in downtown Providence on September 26 – 28 for the AIA New England Regional Conference and Design Awards Celebration.
Connect with architects, designers, and experts from around the region, and discuss the evolution of architecture in New England. From visiting local adaptive reuse projects to tours of the riverfront redevelopment, you’ll get first-hand insight into how Providence continues to transform.
In addition to several speakers and panel discussions, here are some conference highlights:
- A pub crawl to experience recent adaptive reuse projects in downtown Providence
- Opening reception at TRAC - an 1890's jewelery factory that is now a net-zero corporate headquarters
- Keynote address by Bryan Bell - Founder and Executive Director of Design Corps
- Local tours in Providence and Newport
- AIA New England Design Awards Celebration at the RISD Museum Grand Portrait Gallery
Whether you are interested in taking part in ongoing debates about the future of architecture, networking with colleagues, or touring historic buildings and the city, there are options for everyone. We look forward to seeing you in September!
Additional information and registration.