The Boston Architectural College is seeking highly-motivated, friendly students to serve as Student Ambassadors for New Student Orientation (NSO).
Candidates need to be available the following dates:
- Student Ambassador Training - Tuesday January 6 from 6-7 pm
- New Student Orientations - Thursday January 8 + Friday January 9
NSO is designed to expose incoming students to the BAC experience and design community via: firm visits, design exercises, and social events. Current students are needed to facilitate these efforts and serve as Student Ambassadors to the BAC.
Student Ambassadors are expected to:
- Be in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA;
- Be connected with Practice, although not necessarily in a position for Practice credit;
- Have completed at least two semesters at the BAC;
- Attend the Student Ambassador Training (date listed above);
- Commit to both NSO sessions (dates listed above; 1st day from 8 am-7 pm AND 2nd day from 8 am-5 pm);
- Sign a contract for the position, to be financially compensated.
To apply, please submit an application (see jpg above) + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due on Friday November 21 at 5 pm. Interviews will be conducted prior to the end of the semester.
For more information, email Meredith Spinnato, Associate Director of Admissions.