NOMA is continuously striving to strengthen the organization, local chapters across the country and the members that they serve.
Below is a list of the individual benefits NOMA offers to members:
- National voice for minority architects
- Nationwide networking and job opportunities
- Nationwide internship and graduate education opportunities
- Up close and personal relationships with minority Fellows of the AIA
- Annual national conference, with the opportunity to fellowship w/ professionals and students from across the country (and the world)
- National competition that highlights minority student and professional accomplishments
- Free subscription to the National NOMA Architectural magazine
- Discounted Architectural Registration Exam (ARE) study materials
- Access to Working Advantage member rewards program
- National NOMA Job Center
- National web site with various resources for all areas and levels of the profession
For more information about becoming a Student NOMA member, click here.