The Boston Architectural College is seeking highly-motivated, professional, and friendly students to serve as Thank-a-Thon Student Ambassadors. Thank-a-Thon Student Ambassadors will make phone calls to donors thanking them for their support of the BAC.
All candidates must be available for Thank-a-Thon Orientation on Monday, November 17 at 6 pm, and must choose TWO of the following shifts to work:
- Tuesday, November 18 from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Tuesday, November 18 from 6 pm – 8 pm
- Wednesday, November 19 from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Wednesday, November 19 from 6 pm – 8 pm
- Thursday, November 20 from 4 pm – 6 pm
- Thursday, November 20 from 6 pm – 8 pm
Selected candidates must perform a phone interview, and excel at mock phone calls during the Orientation. If you are selected to act as a Thank-a-Thon Student Ambassador you will be compensated with a $50 gift card, and dinner each night.
To apply, please submit an application (see above) to email@example.com. Applications are due on Monday, November 10 at 5 pm. If you are selected for a phone interview, you will be contacted on Wednesday, November 12.