The ASCO Numatics Industrial Automation Engineering College Scholarship
Apply by 4.3.2015
The ASCO Numatics scholarship is merit-based and will be awarded on the candidate’s potential for leadership and for making a significant contribution to the enginereing, instrumentation, systems, and automation professions, particularly as they relate to the application of fluid control and fluid power technologies. Scholarship recipients may be eligible for an ASCO Numatics internship.
ASCO Numatics will award two, $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines. Additionally, ASCO Numatics will make $1,000 grants to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The application period for the 2015 Industrial Automation Engineering Scholarship is open from January 20, 2015 – April 3, 2015.
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year in a bachelor’s degree program or enrolled in a graduate program, at the time of application.
- For students enrolled in a 4+ year bachelor's program, those who have completed their sophomore/second year when applying for this scholarship will be considered.
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO Numatics scholarships.
- ASCO Numatics employees and relatives are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be paid directly to recipient’s educational institution.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident