Student Ambassador Training: July 7 from 6-7pm (Tuesday)
New Student Orientations: July 9 & 10 (Thursday/Friday) + August 6 & 7 (Thursday/Friday)
NSO is designed to expose incoming students to the BAC experience and design community via: firm visits, design exercises, and social events. Current students are needed to facilitate these efforts and serve as Student Ambassadors to the BAC.
Student Ambassadors are expected to:
1. Be in good academic standing with a 3.0 minimum GPA;
2. Be connected with Practice, although not necessarily in a position for Practice credit;
3. Have completed at least two semesters at the BAC;
4. Attend the Student Ambassador Training (date listed above);
5. Commit to both NSO sessions (dates listed above; 1st day from 8am-7pm AND 2nd day from 8am-5pm);
6. Sign a contract for the position, to be financially compensated.
TO APPLY: Please submit an application + resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5pm on Friday, April 24th
Interviews will be conducted prior to the end of the semester.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: email Meredith Spinnato, Associate Director of Admissions at: email@example.com