The Zebra Safe Driver Scholarship
Submit by: August 31, 2015
The Moment it all Changed: Why I Stopped Texting & Driving
So we want to know, students: What did that moment look like for you? Did you hear or witness a story that touched you? Did a particularly sharp point of data whip your right-brained self into the proper perspective?
Tell us, in a well-developed essay of 500 – 1,000 words: What was the moment that you decided to stop texting and driving, knowing once and for all that you would stick to it? And why was this moment the one it all changed for you?
- Selected winner(s) will be awarded a check for $500.
- Applications must be received no later than 11:59pm CST on August 31, 2015.
- Essays will be reviewed by a panel of editorial and insurance experts.
- Winner(s) will be selected and notified by e-mail by September 15, 2015.
- Winning essays will be published on Quoted, The Zebra’s premier online news publication.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send essay to email@example.com
- With your submission, please include your name, address, phone number, and a copy of your current transcript.