The BAC is now providing all active students, faculty, and staff access to lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software, creative, and business skills through high-quality instructional videos. To learn more, watch this introductory video about the service, and watch the How to use lynda.com course.
You should have received an email from email@example.com that contains your username and instructions for setting your password. Please note, your username must remain your "@the-bac.edu" email address. You must activate your account within 7 days of receiving this email. You set up your password through Lynda.com, not through the BAC Helpdesk. Your BAC password and your Lynda password are not linked in any way.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced courses
- The option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them
Look for your message from firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Janet McClain, Manager of IT Operations, email@example.com 617-585-0296 if you have any questions or issues signing up or logging in.