Where: Hampshire College & Northampton, MA
Learn about best practices and resources to advance sustainable development on campuses and in communities. Explore sustainability in the Pioneer Valley this year!
The annual Sustainable Communities and Campuses Conference connects stakeholders from municipalities, college campuses, government, businesses and nonprofits. Everyone learning about best practices, current trends, and resources will find this conference timely, practical and valuable.
In 2016 the two conferences are held two days: April 15 at Hampshire College, and April 16 in Northampton, MA.
- Engage in cross-sector dialogues
- Learn about best practices and current trends for sustainability
- Go home with knowledge and resources to improve community and campus sustainability
- Government: Municipal and state elected and non-elected officials and staff
- Education: University, college, training, K-12, staff, faculty and students
- Business: Owners and representatives
- Community: Non-profit group leaders and members
- Everyone interested in learning about sustainability
Leading experts and practitioners from communities, campuses, businesses, government, and non-profits.
Presenters and practitioners share best practices and resources.
- Business products and services
- Government Agencies
- Non-Profit organizations
- Reduced printing, packaging and conference materials
- Zero Waste includes recycling and composting
- Carbon offset for all conference travel and building energy is a donation to an environmental organization
See more Green Event info.
See registration fees and discounts here.
Registration fees cover keynote presentation, breakout sessions, exhibitors, lunch, and tours. Advance registration is recommended as previous conferences have filled.
An advisory team of professionals representing communities, education, business, government and/or nonprofits; and an on-site conference team helped with this conference which was created and hosted by Green Workforce Training.