As of 3/21, students will be able to add print funds to their account by logging in to this web site with their BAC network credentials. After 30 days, the help desk will no longer accept cash payments. The minimum amount to add is $5. We will not be able to transfer funds out of your print account to another account or to your school fees. Please add appropriate amounts when adding money. Please call 617-585-0191 with any concerns or questions.
To add funds:
- Go to “printcredit.the-bac.edu” and login using your Active Directory Credentials. (FirstName.LastName and password only – they should not include the @the-bac.edu)
- Click the “Credits” button.
- Enter the dollar amount that you wish to add/purchase in the “Amount To Add:” box, and then click the “$ Purchase Credit” link.
- Select whether to pay directly with a Credit Card (will show up on your statement as “BOSTONARCHI”) or with your PayPal Account by selecting the appropriate link.
- Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
- The funds will show up in the “Paid Balance” section.