Submit by: 10.24.16
The 2016 PAVE design challenge invites you to explore a new health and wellness design concept for future Kroger Marketplace stores.
Kroger is sponsoring this year’s PAVE competition as a way to reach out to design schools and students around the world in anticipation of stimulating new design concepts for one of the most important and rapidly evolving areas of our future stores, referred to as “Total Health”. Our goal is to create a uniquely uplifting experience that is attractive, welcoming, progressive and immersive. We want to inspire emotional connections with our customers that will raise their shopping expectations and reinforce the trust and confidence they have in the Kroger family of stores.
The design aesthetic should be uplifting and transformational to entice shoppers to engage in an immersive environment that appeals to all five senses. We want to promote a sense of adventure, educational curiosity and encouragement for our customers to become advocates for their personal and family health and well-being. We encourage projects, which are a departure from our current aesthetic.
- This competition is open to undergraduate college students only.
- Students may only enter ONE category; either the visual merchandising category or the store design category. The student’s name and school name is not to be visible anywhere on the presentation pages or cover.
- Each entry must include an entry form and disclaimer clipped to the back of the entry.
- Each entrant must complete and submit an online copy of the entry form as well.
- Students must also submit a copy of their entry on a CD,DVD or USB Stick in a PDF format with the entry. Please make sure to label the CD, DVD, USB.
- Students are advised to keep a copy of their entries, as entries will not be returned.
- All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the competition here.