Submit by: 7.22.16
REQUIREMENTS FOR SELECTION
- An official transcript of academic grades from the college or university shall be provided
- A letter of recommendation from the Dean of the program or Course Advisor
- Peer recommendation based upon the SARA motto of "Architect helping Architect" illustrating "Student helping Student"
- A brief autobiographical sketch describing the student's reason for studying architecture and the goals the student hopes to achieve
- Candidate must be available for an interview with the selection committee (physically or remotely) and must guarantee their personal appearance at the Award Ceremony to be held in new York City at a time and place to be determined
- Examples of the student's work that best supports the student's interest in architecture, submitted electronically in PDF format with no more than 20MB
- Detailed submission instructions will be send upon registration
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an architectural program at a college or university in the United States
- Must be of strong moral character and impeccable integrity
- Should be in the top 25% of their class academically
To view the application, click here.