CrowdReviews.com “Transparency” Scholarship
Apply by: 12.15.16
About The Scholarship:
CrowdReviews.com, a buyers guide that ranks products and services based on client reviews and sentiments, is pleased to announce a $5000.00 scholarship for the benefit of an undergraduate or a graduate student. This scholarship was created for students who are interested in the study of online reviews, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, and other peer to peer driven platforms that result in the benefit of website visitors. This scholarship is issued annually.
The winner will be announced on August 31st, 2016.
Qualifications for Students Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
- Applicants must write an essay of approximately 700-1000 words stating how the scholarship syncs up with the Applicant’s personal goals and what the Applicant’s plans are after college graduation.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Applicant must include full name, address, email, and phone number.
For more information and to apply for the scholarship, click here.