On September 17, 1787, the US Constitution was signed by thirty-nine men who changed the course of history in our country. Constitution Day is a time for American citizens to continue their legacy and develop habits of citizenship.
Here's how you can celebrate Constitution Day:
- Read a scanned copy of the U.S. Constitution
- Watch this video of the Preamble to the Constitution
- Check out the National Constitution Center website
- Take the Which Founder Are You Quiz
- Read these ten facts about the Constitution of the United States
And remember, the right to vote is afforded to all U.S. citizens by the Constitution. If you are eligible to vote in this upcoming election, we urge you to do so. If you are not registered, there is no time like the present (you can find a MA voter registration form here). If you are not a Massachusetts resident, please be sure to contact your home state to request an Absentee Ballot.
HAPPY CONSTITUTION AND CITIZENSHIP DAY!
Brought to you by the Office of Financial Aid