Apply by: 12.1.16
Respond to this prompt to win $1,000 Scholarship:
As reliance on technology becomes more engrained in society and culture, manufacturing must keep up with demands. Companies are looking for cheaper and faster production methods without losing quality. Some companies outsource the work to facilities in other countries where labor is less expensive. Other companies invest in robotics to replace paying for human labor. Each method has advantages and disadvantages.
How will manufacturing change and improve over the next several years? Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of your idea?
- Essay must be 400-600 words.
- Use examples and cite all sources.
- Double check spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Be creative with your ideas and writing.
- Essay must be submitted by the deadline.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
How to Enter
Enter all information on the form in the fields provided. Copy your essay onto the form or submit a link to the blog or website where your essay is located.