Registration for Spring 2017 courses is fast approaching! Your Academic Advisor is available to meet with you to help with your planning so that you do not feel rushed during registration week. Meeting with your Academic Advisor will give you the opportunity to review your curriculum and plan ahead for your spring course load.
We ask that you kindly schedule an appointment in advance so that we can be prepared to meet with you. Please contact your Academic Advisor directly to schedule a meeting by emailing:
- Mike Daniels: Michael.Daniels@the-bac.edu
- Kelsey Flynn: Kelsey.Flynn@the-bac.edu
- Christina Liu: Christina.Liu@the-bac.edu
- Karen Stephanides: Karen.Stephanides@the-bac.edu
- Rebecca Chabot-Wieferich: Rebecca.Chabot-Wieferich@the-bac.edu
If you are not sure who your Academic Advisor is, please contact Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.585.0160. You can also request a meeting online.
We look forward to meeting with you soon!