Apply by: 5.16.17
Applicants must be:
- enrolled at a college or university and planning to attend in 2017
- able to Demonstrate Community service
- GPA of 3.0 on undergraduate college course work
- Write an essay of at least 200 words stating how the scholarship can benefit you and your educational plans.
- Demonstrate Community service – this should be included in the essay
- Include your full name, address, email, phone, and evidence demonstrating you meet the qualifications.
- Send requirements to email@example.com by May 16, 2017
We will be awarding $1000 to the chosen applicant on June 9th, 2017.