Apply By: 2.3.17
The mission of the Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) is to support students studying in the field of retail design and planning and visual merchandising, therefore, PAVE has created the Student Scholarship Program to assist students with funds to cover basic needs. Over the past seven years, PAVE’s Scholarship Program has proudly granted over $150,000 to students.
The Bergmeyer Scholarship recognizes and supports leadership potential in the field of Interior Design and Architecture through a $2,500 award.
- Student must be enrolled in a program working toward a degree in Interior Design or Architecture in the retail environments industry.
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Student must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
- Open to students studying domestically within the U.S.
- Students must be in their second year or higher enrolled in an advanced degree program (Bachelors/Masters) or equivalent specialty degree program.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org