Student Technology Resources

Where do I print?
We have B&W, color printers, and plotters located throughout the 4th floor of the 320 Newbury building. Each semester returning students get a $35.00 credit added to their account automatically.

How do I check my print balance?
You can check your account from any BAC computer. You can also check your print balance at printcredit.the-bac.edu. You can only access the website from a BAC computer.

How do I make a laser cutter reservation?
You can stop by the IT office on the 4th floor to make a reservation. You can also call IT directly at (617)-585-0191. IT does not accept emails for reservations. *Note* that in order to make a reservation, all students are required to have attended the laser cutter orientation held every Saturday at 12 noon.

How do I reserve the Photo lab?
Photo lab reservations are taken care of by the IT department. Just stop by the IT office on the 4th floor of the 320 Newbury building to make a reservation. *Note* The DSLRs can only be used inside the photo lab when a reservation has been made.

How do I login to Moodle?
Your Moodle login is the same as your computer login. If you still can’t access Moodle after signing in to the computer, you most likely got locked out. Stop by the IT office on the 4th floor of 320 Newbury to have your account unlocked.

How do I access Self-service?
Your self-service account password is different than all your other passwords. To reset your self-service password, stop by the IT office on the 4th floor of the 320 Newbury building.

Comments