Friday, September 8
12:30 – 1:30PM
Fishbowl at 320 Newbury
Students in all degree programs are invited to attend Gateway Open House on Friday, September 8 between 12:30 – 1:30pm in the Fishbowl at 320 Newbury. Gateway provides unique opportunities to participate in a range of community design projects across the spectrum of architecture, interior architecture, landscape architecture, and design studies.
Gateway students confront and resolve design problems for nonprofit clients, all while making a difference in the community they serve. Work may include, but is not limited to:
- Developing real projects from the ground-up
- Working closely with peers
- Connecting with professional mentors
- Meeting and recreating relationships with clients and community leaders
- Developing the skills of leadership and collaboration
Gateway exemplifies the BAC’s mission of design education through experiential learning and offers the opportunities to:
- Earn Practice hours!
- Generate strong portfolio work!
- Hone presentation, graphic, and communication skills!
Students of all disciplines and backgrounds are welcome to attend Open House. To learn more, visit the Gateway webpage or email firstname.lastname@example.org.