• Are you committed to being present on campus during the BAC’s extended hours?
• Are you dedicated to building community at the BAC, and ready to collaborate with the Office of Student Life to make a vibrant late night campus life?
• Are you able to work reliably with other students to facilitate late night student activities on campus?
• Are you interested in earning $4,000 toward your Fall 18 Tuition bill for 20hrs/week of work during the semester?
• Are you both very creative and very organized?
• Are you available for a student leader retreat on August 18th and 19th?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are eligible to apply to be a Midnight Fellow for the Office of Student Life! Please contact Richard Griswold (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the application process.
Responsible current students in strong academic standing with demonstrated commitment to community life at the BAC are encouraged to apply. This opportunity is open to international students.
Practice hours are possible.